– For todayNow you can listen to FOX news headlines!
The White House released a new section Friday on its website called “Media Offender of the Week,” devoted to explaining what it defines as “Fake News Media.”
Underneath the banner reads “misleading. Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy. Explanation.
The site says “The media has misdirected the President’s call for members of Congress to report on renewed treason by US service members urging them to ‘reduce US service members to’ refuse illegal orders.”
FOX News Politics Newsletter: Army Captain Warns Dems of ‘Faultless Video’
The White House is seen on June 22, 2025, in Washington, DC (Kevin Carter/Getty Images)
The White House argued that the “truth” in relation to the “unlawful controversy” is: Members of Demoverals and Issues of Foreign Order issued to the United States military. “
The White House added some “key points,” the Democrats released “Democrats released videos calling members to disobey their orders,” and said that despite President Donald Trump’s order, “”Fake news” decided to run this story anyway.
In addition to the three stores listed at the top of the page, the site also includes the “Oxender Hall of Shaz” which includes CNN, MS now (which had been done by MSNBC), second, second news, second, CBS news. Under the “Hall of Shaz HASH,” Users are presented from various stores that the different site divides under labels such as “misbehavior” and “unbreakable, intelligence,” among others.
Schumer, Jeffries accuse Trump of calling for ‘execution of elected officials’
In its review of the White House Site, the Washington Post responded that it was listed in the “Hall of Resignations,” citing an insider.
The Washington Post responded that it was included on the new White House website, saying it “pride itself on its accurate, hard-hitting journalism.” (Kevin Carter/Getty Images)
CBS News did not immediately return Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
The White House listed some organisms that “repeat,” who “can’t find a mistake – they do it over and over again.” The list includes outlets such as The New York Times, Axios, Politico, ABC News, The Hill, Correspondence and more.
Mark Kelly hits back at Trump over war comments, says ‘I’m not going to be intimidated’
This week’s iteration focuses more on the cases filed by Media Outlets Aiderets surrounding the “unlawful” controversy and the idea that Trump was called by those appearing in the video.
Trump responded in a video caption to several social media posts, including one in which he wrote, “he shared the verdict that he resurrected, put to death!”
On Monday, the Pentagon announced its investigation into Sen. Kelly, D-ARIZ. The Pentagon said it could call the senator back on active duty to face military trials or other administrative actions under the uniform code of justice (UCMJ).
Sen. Mark Kelly is seen in the Senate building office on March 27, in Washington, DC (Tom Williams / CQ-Roll call, Inc Via Images)
Click here to download the FOX News app
Kelly said she would not be intimidated and continued to speak.
Listen to this articleApproximately 4 minutesThe audio version of this article is produced by text-to-speech,…
By Chris SnellGrove | Being published 18 seconds ago The first part of the Stranger…
A Russian drone strike and an attack on the Ukrainian city of Kyani killed at…
- For todayNow you can listen to FOX news headlines! Veteran Democratic systrist James Carville…
Last School Year, this Roybal Learning Center did well and made excellent grades. This year,…
Pope Leo xiv visited Istanbul's Blue Mosque on Saturday but did not stop to pray,…