US News

Gov. JB Pritzker: President Donald Trump plans ‘attack’ in Chicago

NewYou can now listen to FOX topics!

President Donald Trump looks “Attame” in Chicago by the National Guard Soldiers, Illinois Gov Pritzker said during the survey of CBS issues that are partly sound Friday.

“Clearly, in secret, they planned this, it’s a good attack of American troops, if so,” said Pritzker told CBS ‘ed ​​O”Keephe. “The evening CBBs” pulled out a clip of Friday night, and many interviews were scheduled for week in Cbs’ “faced a nation.”

Trump said Is Thinking about sending forces of national guards in Chicago to help fix crime, after sending forces to Washington, DC

“They should understand that you have another vaccines without fighting crime, which is the first thing to understand. President of the United States. But he must send troops? No,” said Pritzker.

Democracy Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker at Austin’s meetings on March 11, 2025 in Austin, Texas. (Andy Wenstrand / Sxstrand / SxSWNI and solid texts

Trump says the ‘Undue’ Ruler of Chicago ‘Unemployed’ should SPIRIT SPIRITURE

O’EEEEEEEEE pressed greatly about what Pritzker believed that it was Trump’s goals.

“Another objective would like to stop the election in 2026, or, in fact, control that there is an election problem, then, allowed to do this,” replied Pritzker.

The Illinois Emperor said that if Trump sent national guards to Chicago, the Kingdom would respond.

The Kingdom wrote: “Unlike Donald Trump.

Illinois Democrast Laders Blast Trump Push to send a Chicago guard

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump in the Oval House Office in Washington, DC, Thursday, Aug. 14, 2025. (Is Oliver / EPA / Bloomberg with Getty Pictures)

He continues: “Actions will come true and answer,” continued.

Last week, the emperor said there was no empowerment of crime in Chicago and suspected Trump ‘trying to produce difficulties, and continue to abuse her pain and pain. “

Some national guards are now armed in Washington, DC

The Illinois Gov Pritzker speaks at a storyturn in the Downtown Chicago, and the country leaders and the city.

The Illinois Gov Pritzker brings Chicago words and Mayor Brandon Johnson and other officials after reporting that the White House is preparing to include armies of secular guards. (Kamil Krzaczynski / AFP with Getty Pictures)

Click here to get a lot of media and customs

“It is amazing that the slob will move to deviate from Chicago’s bad crime for years,” spokesman Abigail Jackson said. “Chicago citizens can be very safe if Pritzker did actually his work and faced his criminal problem instead of trying to be a hero of the Lib Hero.”

When comments are Fox News Digital, the White House identified its statement in CBS.

Click here for Fox News app

Fox News’ Landon Mion has given in this report.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button